The DIENT project aims to develop digitalized materials science courses, which include an entrepreneurial mindset. The courses are open for all students from European Union universities. These courses provide students with capabilities to transform their science skills to impactful business opportunities.
The main project goals are to:
- Develop an online portal for digitalized learning
- Create three fully digital university courses
- Train teachers to integrate entrepreneurial aspects to their courses
- Educate students to become game changers in the field of material science
- Report on best practices learned from the project
Summer school 2019
- Topic: Develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to create your own innovative business project in materials science.
- Date: 26 - 30 August 2019
- Location: Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland
- Organization: Aalto University - Finland, KTH - Sweden and KU Leuven - Belgium
- Credits: 2 ECTS
All info on the courses in the DIENT Visiting Programme: